Want to gain valuable work experience to kickstart your career in the non-profit sector?
Intern with Trellis.
Becoming a Trellis intern will grant you the opportunity to actively engage with a growing non-profit organization. Our unique and hands-on internship positions are geared specifically for individuals seeking to begin their careers in the field of international development.
While the majority of our internship positions take place at our facilities in Vietnam, Trellis also offers a select number of individuals the opportunity to intern remotely from anywhere in the world.
Successful candidates for our internship positions will fulfill the following requirements:
- Be pursuing or have completed a university degree (preferably relating to the internship position under application)
- Have the ability work well under pressure
- Have a drive to excel
- Be comfortable living and working in a foreign country
- Have excellent oral and written communicational skills in English
- Have exceptional organizational skills
- Have the ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Be extremely self-motivated and pro-active
- Be interested in pursing a career in the field of international development
Trellis is currently seeking out interns to fill the following positions:
- Program Officer Internship
- Media and Communications Internship
- Fundraising Officer Internship (on-site)
- Fundraising Officer Internship (remote)
Apply to Intern with Trellis
If you would like to apply to intern with Trellis or receive more information about our internship programs, please fill out the following form and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
If applying for a specific internship position, please select the appropriate title from the drop-down menu and provide us with some information about yourself such as details regarding your background, why you are applying, and what experience you have relating to the position.